Interactive 3D models or Interactive 360 toursInteractivity can add enormous value to the demo ability of a range of products.
- Customers can interact directly with the products via the web.
- No plug-ins are required.
- Adding information pop-ups can help to make the experience even more informative.
360 Virtual Tours (factories, locations, facilities)
Allow people virtual access to your facilities or location 24/7 through your website home page. Let customers visit your factory to see where their products are made or allow visitors a fully guided tour of a prime attraction. The possibilities are endless.
Click on the image above to begin the webGL version of the ABB DE 360 VR Tour. Using your mouse, move around a full 360 degrees or open up the info panels and move forwards either by clicking the arrow or opening the factory map in the upper right corner.
- Chrome: Version 56.0 and newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 11.0 and newer
- Microsoft Edge: Version 14 and newer
- Firefox: Version 51 and newer
- Safari: Version 10.0 and newer
- Opera: Version 43 and newer
Operation system requirements:
- PC: Windows 7 and newer
- OS X: 10.10 (Yosemite) and newer
- iOS: 10 and newer
- Android: 4.4 (Kitkat) and newer