Interactive 3D models or Interactive 360 toursInteractivity adds a lot to the demo of your products. Customers can interact with your products on the web, without any plug-ins. Adding info pop-ups will make it even more informative.
360 Virtual Tours (factories, locations, facilities)
Give people virtual access to your facilities or location 24/7 through your home pages. Let customers visit your factory to see where their products are made or let travellers get a foretaste of the locations they might want to visit. Maybe you want more visitors to your museum, give them a foretaste or a full guided tour.
Click the above image to start the webGL version of the ABB DE 360 VR Tour. You can move around 360 degrees using your mouse, you can open up the info panels or move forward either by clicking the arrow or opening the factory map in the upper right corner.
- Chrome: Version 56.0 and newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 11.0 and newer
- Microsoft Edge: Version 14 and newer
- Firefox: Version 51 and newer
- Safari: Version 10.0 and newer
- Opera: Version 43 and newer
Operation system requirements:
- PC: Windows 7 and newer
- OS X: 10.10 (Yosemite) and newer
- iOS: 10 and newer
- Android: 4.4 (Kitkat) and newer