360 VR Tours
For VR headsets, Google Cardboard and web
A 360 VR tour enables you to visit a location without having to physically be there. This opens up a whole world of possibilities and creates opportunities which could include:
- Taking a tour of a local plant or factory to inform a new business venture
- Helping to scope Health & Safety requirements for your business
- Visiting a major city or airport to navigate connection points in advance of a tightly scheduled business trip
- Checking out the local schools, hospitals, shops and universities in an area you’re thinking of re-locating to
- Planning a weekend away by seeing what the local sites and hotspots have to offer
- Or simply finding the best spot for a day of fishing!
The possibilities are endless. You tell us where you want to go and we’ll make the journey happen. Try it out below.
ABB Deutsch Factory Tour
Wärtsilä Flexicycle™ demo
Vaasan Ensi- ja Turvakoti
ABB Medium Voltage Products Factory Tour
How do we do this?
- We use either 360 still pictures or videos to build a semi-virtual tour (by blending real world footage with virtual material) or;
- Build up a fully virtual tour (fully computer generated tour based on, for example, the drawing of a building).
During the tour you’re able to move from one place to the next, whilst enjoying a full 360 view of what’s around you. Text and/or voice-over and more can be added to enhance the experience.
And, if you’re looking to reach an even wider audience, we can turn your 360 VR tour for VR headsets or Google Cardboard into an interactive web version (WebGL). There are 3 possibilities with this option:
1) The Gear VR/Oculus Rift version which gives full immersion and is used with Samsung Gear VR or the Oculus Rift headset
2) The Google Cardboard version which is simply downloaded from an App Store or Google Playstore to your iPhone or Android phone
3) The WebGL interactive version which could, for example, be on your website homepage, viewable via all devices (smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops)
Take a look at some of the tours we’ve already created: